What Is Your Boyfriend Hiding
It may be time to confront him.
Kostsov / Getty Images
- My boyfriend sometimes acts like he’s hiding something.
- I’m never, ever, EVER allowed to go in the attic.
- My boyfriend often glances at the attic with an agitated look on his face.
- My boyfriend will spend hours in the attic giggling and rustling around.
- My boyfriend says I have to leave when he’s having what he refers to as “squirrel time.”
- When my boyfriend walks past the attic door he mumbles “Love you, little babies” under his breath.
- When my boyfriend sees a squirrel outside he gets a wistful look in his eyes.
- When my boyfriend goes into the attic, his pockets are filled with nuts and seeds. He thinks I don’t notice, but I do.
- My boyfriend often comes down from the attic reeking of squirrel.
- One time I heard dozens of tiny footsteps coming from the attic and my boyfriend screamed “My god! They’re out of the box!”
- If I ever say anything remotely negative about squirrels my boyfriend becomes sullen and combative.
- Most of our big fights have been squirrel-related.
- Sometimes in the middle of the night my boyfriend is missing and I can hear him saying “We own the night, my darlings” from the attic.
- The one time I went up in the attic my boyfriend screamed “Don’t you dare look in that box!”
- I asked my boyfriend if he was hiding something in the attic and he said, “Certainly not a box of squirrels” and seemed anxious.
What Is Your Boyfriend Hiding?
There’s no definitive proof SO FAR that he’s hiding a box of squirrels in the attic. But who knows what else your boyfriend is hiding.
Your boyfriend is PROBABLY hiding a box of squirrels in the attic. It’s not looking good. It’s really not.
Yooooooooooo your boyfriend is DEFINITELY HIDING A BOX OF SQUIRRELS IN THE ATTIC!!!!!!!
SHARE YOUR RESULTS